MAR Film Strip 46
MAR Film Strip 46 is an aqueous solution designed to strip aqueous dry film photo-resist and alkaline soluble screen printing inks. The MAR Film Strip 46 has a rapid strip rate for high speed horizontal applications.
Advantages of the MAR Film Strip 46 application:
- Contains copper brightening agents for uniform clean appearance
- Excellent stripping capacity and rapid strip rate for high speed horizontal applications
- Can be used in a batch mode
- Has an anti-tarnish additive that inhibits copper attack to facilitate A.O.I. inspection
||3 – 6%
||120 - 140°F
||≥ 9.6 – 11.0
||3 - 5 seconds
|**Boards must enter the stripper dry**
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER: This information is based on our experience and is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate. MAR-Tech Holdings Inc. gives no warranty, expressed or implied and the products are sold upon condition that the purchasers will make their own tests to determine the quality and suitability of the product. Any information or suggestions are given without warranty of any kind and the purchasers are solely responsible any loss arising from the use of such information.
For maximum results, spray equipment should be equipped with a pre-soak chamber and a minimum of 2 spray chambers. Equipment should also have an automatic dosing system keeping the pH of the solution constant.
** Analysis should be performed at least twice daily**
Polypropylene , PVC, Polyethylene, Fiberglass
Stainless Steel, Teflon, Titanium
Advised (50 FPM)
Recommended to extend solution life
Vertical – rack bar 1” stroke back and forth
Horizontal – not required
Vertical – recommended
Horizontal – for high aspect work – a pre-soak is recommended
Please note that the information above for this chemical is partial. Click the button below to request full technical information sheet.
- Reagents Required
- 0.1N Hydrochloric Acid
- Bromothymol Blue Indicator
- 1ml pipet
- 50ml burette
- 250ml Erlenmeyer Flask
- DI water
- Pipette a 1 ml sample from the production bath into a 250 ml flask and dilute to 100mls with DI water.
- Add 8 – 10 drops of Bromothymol blue indicator.
NOTE: the endpoint color change is from blur to yellow
- Titrate with 0.1 N Hydrochloric acid to the yellow endpoint.
Percent of the RS 46 = (ml of 0.1N HCI) x 0.54
Request Technical Information Sheet